- This western-inspired Blanket Shirt is crafted from a soft, organic cotton twill.
- Features classic western yoke, chest pockets with flaps and faux mother-of-pearl snaps.
Self: 100% organic cotton heavy twill; Contrast: 100% organic cotton chambray.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 29 3/4" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Westerly Blanket Shirt
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- JJaredVerified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingWesterly Blanket ShirtRated 2 out of 5 starsWanted to love this shirt, but...
Conceptually, this shirt hits so many high points for me. The western styling and snaps with the high quality material all concinced me purchase it, in spite of already owning an OK blanket shirt that I would describe as having an underwhelming cut and fit. I ordered an XXL, given that my previous XL proved short in the sleeves and trunk (I'm 6'3" with broad shoulders and long arms). My hope was that OK wouldn't fit the shirt too baggy in the midsection, a common failure of many garment manufacturers. But my hopes were unfounded. Yes, the sleeves and hem were long enough, but I found the trunk to be overly baggy and unflattering. It just looks and feels frumpy on a person of my stature - not the look I was going for. The disappointing thing is, the XL is too small and the XXL is too baggy - if OK had tall sizing (like an XLT) I would be throwing my money at them. As it is, I'm returning this shirt.
- JKJim K.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingWesterly Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsWestern blanket shirt
Beautiful shirt, love the pearl snaps and the western vibe!
- JWJohn w.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingWesterly Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite one
I think I have 3 or 4 blanket shirts and this one is my favorite. Big fan of the pearl snaps.