A cozy new addition to the Blanket Shirt family! Cut from the same organic cotton heavyweight twill that’s even softer than it sounds.
Color / Half Light Little Boxes
True Blue Country Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Galaxy Cusco Plaid
Heather Grey Andover Plaid
Wave Seacrest Plaid
Blanket Shirt Dress
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A cozy new addition to the Blanket Shirt family!
- Cut from the same organic cotton heavyweight twill that’s even softer than it sounds.
- Designed for ultimate comfort on all your cool-weather adventures.
- Works as a dress or unbuttoned as an oversized shirt.
- Features chest pockets and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 35 1/2" body length on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Rachel (Second model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9”, Bust: 34”, Waist: 25”, Hips: 35”
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Cute and warm
My wife is always cute, but this makes her look especially cute. One reason it makes her look cute, is that it is a solid fabric that is soft but dense, and this keeps her warm, which makes her happy/content, which makes her more cute. Plus, even I look great in this color
Love these shirts - bought 2
Super warm and soft. I just love wearing this shirt for barn work. Just be sure to purchase one size larger than you need, b/c it will shrink in the wash even if you follow instructions to the letter as I did. Ultimately the key is not putting them in the dryer AT ALL. (The company was fantastic and replaced the shrunken ones for me.)
I have 3 blanket shirts (so far) and 1 blanket dress & I love them more than nearly everything in my wardrobe! They clean up so well and NO ironing! They are right up my alley !!
Always Quality Stuff
We are and have been BIG fans of the brand...keep being great!