Color / Bright Blue Box Check
Half Light Little Boxes
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Bright Blue Box Check
- Cut from a heavyweight organic cotton twill that's even softer than it sounds.
- Garment-dyed for a washed look and lived-in feel.
- Wear as a dress or unbuttoned as an oversized shirt.
- Features chest pockets and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 35 1/2" body length on size S.
- Rachelle is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 25", Hips: 35 1/2"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
Blanket Shirt Dress
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 100% OFF
- Unit price
- THTheresa H.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsCozy blanket to live in
This dress is super cozy and versatile! I've been wearing it as a great lightweight coat open over jeans and a T-shirt, but also as a dress with leggings as the weather cools down, and it really is like being wrapped in a blanket. The fabric has a nice weight to it without being too stiff, so it moves well while I work. I'm 5'7" around 130lbs with a small bust and chose an XS which isn't too big but still has room for a layer like a turtleneck underneath.
- VFValerie F.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat piece!
I use this as a light jacket to wear over jeans and tshirt. It fits perfectly. The fabric, soft, quality 100%.
Would definitely recommend.
- RTReni T.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat length!
I’m a fan of the original blanket shirt but I might like this one even better! The longer length has nice coverage so I can wear with leggings. Also nice as an extra layer/jacket
- RCRobin C.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsOld fashioned comfortable
This may become my new fav. Looks great with tights and over the knee boots I love wearing it
- AAKVerified Buyer4 months agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 4 starsBeautiful but longer than expected
I love the colors, feel and quality of this dress. I do wish Outerknown had petite sizes though. I'm just under 5'4' and this dress falls to my knees. I would have preferred to have it hit a few inches above, as it in the photos.