Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved piece because it just feels that good.
Endlessly versatile and always essential-you will wear this layers for years to come.
Color / True Black Rainbow Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Half Light Little Boxes
Daylight Seaview Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Adriatic Lucent Plaid
Cedar Bigbury Plaid
California Street Plaid
Grey Mist Bienvenido Plaid
Jade Hammonds Plaid
Marine Rainbow Stripe
Marine Feliz Plaid
True Black Rainbow Plaid
Henna Rogue Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Coral Mav Plaid
Cumin Rogue Plaid
Coast Blue Hammonds Plaid
Blue Wave Ventana Plaid
Wheat Rainbow Stripe
Night Arcadia Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Ocean Haze Plaid
Faded Olive Essex Plaid
Blue Bell Essex Plaid
Pitch Black Cabin Plaid
Marine Princeton Plaid
Cloud Small Carrick Plaid
Bright Coral Palisades Plaid
Sandy Hunter Plaid
Bright Coral Graph Plaid
Latte Little Boxes
Sandy Small Cabin Plaid
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 30% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- DDannyVerified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 4 starsRan Small
This shirt is high quality and comfy. Unfortunately, it's slim fit. The large is a bit too small if you're over 6' and have big shoulders and or arms. Made for a great gift. I'll order another in XXL for myself. The large fit like a medium normally would on me. Buttons weren't an issue as some say.
- TMTony M.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 stars⛱️ Beach Blanket ready
This blanket shirt is the perfect beach wear. It's warm, snug, and perfect for beach weather.
- STS2 The Style A.Verified Reviewer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsHappy Shirt
I gifted this to my sweet hubs as an anniversary present &
he loved it as much as I do! He wore it out & about & got
a zillion compliments. Looked great felt great. I sized up for him as I was going for an oversized shacket vibe. Great quality , great style.
- RTRoss T.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsPerfect Fall colors
Great fit as usual and love the new color Pitch Black Cabin Plaid
- RBRichard B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket ShirtRated 5 starsBest Shirt Ever
Excellent shirt and made my trip to Napa that much better.