- Classic straight leg chinos with relaxed styling.
- Constructed out of a durable Italian organic cotton twill that'll break in and get even better with wear.
- Garment-dyed for a lived-in feel and washed colors.
- Hollywood waistband.
- Front slant pockets with coin stash and back welt pockets.
- Zip fly with corozo nut button at waistband closure.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
- 11" front rise, 32" inseam, 15" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 73,553 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- CBCorey B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNo comparison to SEA Legs Slim
These pants are great, just not for me. I bought these as a replacement for my SEA Legs Slim as OK has discontinued those. They have been my daily pants for 5 years now and I haven't found a pair of office work appropriate pants that are as comfortable. Please bring back the SEA Legs Slim!!
These nomad Chinos have little flex to them. They are tighter in the calves as well. Not the ideal fit for me.
- JNJohn N.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsChino review
Good fit but not quite as good as other OK purchases I have made. Normally fit is perfect but the button is a little off-centre on the Nomad Chino giving a slightly lop-sided feel.