- Classic straight leg chinos with relaxed styling.
- Constructed out of a durable Italian organic cotton twill that'll break in and get even better with wear.
- Garment-dyed for a lived-in feel and washed colors.
- Hollywood waistband.
- Front slant pockets with coin stash and back welt pockets.
- Zip fly with corozo nut button at waistband closure.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
- 11" front rise, 32" inseam, 15" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 73,553 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- GLGary L.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsMore Choice
I like the pants, the material, styling, and fit are all good. My issue is the one hem length. Rolled up bottoms may look good in a catalog, but not very practical in the real world. I'm 5'9", which I believe is the average, or close to, height of the American man. After spending $158.00 for a pair of chinos, I shouldn't have to spend more money to get them the right length. I won't be buying another pair until their is more choice in the length size.