- Classic straight leg chinos with relaxed styling.
- Constructed out of a durable Italian organic cotton twill that'll break in and get even better with wear.
- Garment-dyed for a lived-in feel and washed colors.
- Hollywood waistband.
- Front slant pockets with coin stash and back welt pockets.
- Zip fly with corozo nut button at waistband closure.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
- 11" front rise, 32" inseam, 15" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
- GBGuy B.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingNomad ChinoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new everyday go-to's
I love the color, fit, and styling of these Chinos. I simply needed a new light "khakis" to fit into my business casual rotation. But once I wore these, I couldn't stop grabbing them again the next day. They dress up and down so easily that it really is an everyday wear. I am considering buying another pair to store until these wear out. Only thing I would say here is that at the time I ordered, they did not have a 30" inseam and so I had to order the 32". They look nice rolled up a couple inches so I didn't take off a star. But since I bet these are going to be a hit for OK, they should add a 30" inseam option.
- GLGary L.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingNomad ChinoRated 4 out of 5 starsMore Choice
I like the pants, the material, styling, and fit are all good. My issue is the one hem length. Rolled up bottoms may look good in a catalog, but not very practical in the real world. I'm 5'9", which I believe is the average, or close to, height of the American man. After spending $158.00 for a pair of chinos, I shouldn't have to spend more money to get them the right length. I won't be buying another pair until their is more choice in the length size.
- TJTimothy J.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingNomad ChinoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice summer slacks
A little on baggy side. But not bad
- ANArnold N J.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingNomad ChinoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect relaxed Chin!
Perfect fit with the relaxed worn in fit that I love. I will be ordering another color! The best Chino I have found in years.
- CBCorey B.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingNomad ChinoRated 4 out of 5 starsNo comparison to SEA Legs Slim
These pants are great, just not for me. I bought these as a replacement for my SEA Legs Slim as OK has discontinued those. They have been my daily pants for 5 years now and I haven't found a pair of office work appropriate pants that are as comfortable. Please bring back the SEA Legs Slim!!
These nomad Chinos have little flex to them. They are tighter in the calves as well. Not the ideal fit for me.