- Our take on the classic oxford, crafted from a brushed organic cotton that will get better with wear.
- Details include a front chest pocket with a hidden internal stash pocket, center back box pleat for more range of movement, and locker loop.
- Logo corozo buttons.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at bottom internal placket.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
- 29" length on size M.
- William is 6'3 and wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
The Artist Oxford
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture