- Our take on the classic oxford, crafted from a brushed organic cotton that will get better with wear.
- Details include a front chest pocket with a hidden internal stash pocket, center back box pleat for more range of movement, and locker loop.
- Logo corozo buttons.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at bottom internal placket.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
- 29" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
The Artist Oxford
- BTBen T.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingThe Artist OxfordRated 3 out of 5 starsButton issues
Love the look and feel of the shirt. And I love the ethos of the company. However, one issue, and I've had this experience with multiple Outerknown button ups, is the button stitching. The buttons are not securely sewn into the garment and frequently pop off. So far, I've have not lost any buttons on the Artist Oxford, but there are lots of loose threads (see attached image). I have three blanket shirts and they're all missing buttons. I got a fairly pricey denim shirt a few years go that was immediately shedding buttons and I had to sew them back on. Great looking and great feeling shirt, but a big disappointment given the money I paid for it.
- MAMichael A.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingThe Artist OxfordRated 5 out of 5 starsVery wearable
There's something about oxford shirts, classic? No doubt. Comfortable? Usually. Versatile? Yep. And I have 3 of the artist oxfords, white, navy and this olive green one. While I do like the first two, especially the navy one, this olive green one is rapidly becoming a favorite. The color is a bit different for me, so but it goes with jeans, khakis, or some of my new favorite "5 pocket" style pants. You can button it, you can leave it open over a t-shirt, tuck it in , or not. It's the duct tape of shirts!