Legendary comfort cut from a feel-good organic cotton and hemp blend French terry that only gets better over time.
Color / Admiral Blue
- The classic hoodie reimagined. We swapped the bulky kangaroo pouch for on-seam pockets and added a rubberized snap closure.
- Made from a breathable hemp and organic cotton blend French terry.
- Hemp brings a little weight, while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel.
Self: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton; Rib: 97% organic cotton, 3% spandex.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" body length
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Sur Snap Hoodie
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- CGChristopher G.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Sweatshirts On The Planet
Ive purchased 4, and given 4 as gifts. I love them.
- EGElsa G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHoodie
Our son is very pleased.
- RWRon W.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAll Day Comfortable
Feels great and has a heft that I like. It's fairly true to size but I find it to be a little snug in the forearms. I would certainly buy it again.
- BBBruce B.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy COVID winter wardrobe
Working from home has me wearing these on chilly days. I have two of them in three different colors each. I'm 6'2" 190 and have large and extra large sizes. The extra large is loose and more comfortable, but both are very comfortable. These things are pretty heavy duty, some weight to the material. Because of this thickness, it doesn't dry with other clothes, which is good as I take it out damp and lie it flat to dry. The snap on the hoodie is I nice touch but I love the pockets. I have a couple of the non-hooded/pocketed sweatshirt version and catch myself trying to put my hands in the pockets all the time. The pockets are much better to me than the pouch sewn on the front of most hoodies. I have the same haircut as Kelly so I do enjoy the warmth of the hoodie on cool days, though it does fit loosely and your face sits back in it. I'm not sure the official names but I really like the orange and blue, have the black but it just doesn't have the uniqueness of the other two. I can't say enough good things about the Sur Snap Hoodie. I'm ordering another round so when these wear out I have backup, that is how much I like them.
- SSSharon S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat sweatshirt, marvelous customer service
I ordered this sweatshirt for my son-in-law. It arrived very quickly - five days before his birthday. He inadvertently opened it and loved it, but found he needed a different size. My daughter packed it up, easily dropped it off at at Paper Source and they received sweatshirt back before his birthday. With the fabulous clothing and the fabulous customer service, OK has a new, loyal customer, or maybe a few new loyal customers...