Legendary comfort cut from a feel-good organic cotton and hemp blend French terry that only gets better over time.
Color / Faded Black
- The classic hoodie reimagined. We swapped the bulky kangaroo pouch for on-seam pockets and added a rubberized snap closure.
- Made from a breathable hemp and organic cotton blend French terry.
- Hemp brings a little weight, while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel.
Self: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton; Rib: 97% organic cotton, 3% spandex.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" body length
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Sur Snap Hoodie
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- JKJANIS K.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovin' it!
This is my 4th. Outerknown garment. I'm in. Just two suggestions. One I have already written to you about. Please change the material for the Outerknown name label to something softer on the skin. Second, the interior of the snap hoodie could be a bit softer to the touch. That's about it. It's geat to be part of the family. Janis. .
- RTRobert T.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOld School Sweat Shirt
I like the “Old School” feel and look. Still waiting for my bottoms. Love the color. Check the size chart prior to ordering. I take a medium in an outer
- RBRobert B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsGood for some purposes.
It's well-made and attractive but pretty heavy and not especially cozy, affecting versatility. That said, it's a good choice for a cool morning or evening at the beach.
- CCass1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsSo close to being a great hoodie
They almost had it. The hood itself is too big and looks weird if you use it; it's also a lot fabric sitting on the back of your neck.
And the side pockets... why put them directly on the sides?? They aren't functional that way and more importantly, they cause the sweatshirt to awkwardly bunch up in the mid section. Aside from these two things, it's a great quality sweatshirt, and I appreciate the tapered sleeves in cling of the sleeve-ends.
- EMelizabeth m.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfortable
Perfect for casual wear and so comfortable