Our Sur sweats have been longtime best sellers and for good reason.
- Our Sur sweats have been longtime best sellers and for good reason.
- We're all about disrupting the status quo of design and production, so we modified a classic hoodie with on-seam pockets and a rubberized snap closure.
- Made from a hemp and organic cotton blend French terry that breathes great. Hemp brings a little weight to it while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel and some nice highs and lows in the coloring.
55% hemp and 45% organic cotton.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" body length
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- RTRobert T.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsOld School Sweat Shirt
I like the “Old School” feel and look. Still waiting for my bottoms. Love the color. Check the size chart prior to ordering. I take a medium in an outer
- RWrobert w.Verified Buyer4 minutes agoRated 5 starsHoodie
- AGAnkit G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsLove the hoodie
Great material and quite comfortable.
- CMChris M.Verified Reviewer2 months agoRated 1 starsExtremely unsatisfied.
Bought from The Bay in Canada and was going to leave this review but keep getting "Oops, something went wrong..." :
Bought 2 of these.
One had a very intense chemical smell.
The other, I washed it and it got dust all over my other clothes, so I took it outside after air drying (I never use a dryer) and shook it probably about 100 times, and every single time, huge amounts of dust surrounding. I've never had any other piece of clothing do this (and I do have other cotton-hemp clothing, so it's not that).
I took it back inside and flipped it back from being inside out, and just doing that dust was all over the air inside.
I looked at my hands and there was dye on them! Never had this happen either, and I own many dark tie dye pieces as well. Washed my hands and rinsed the discoloured water away easily.
The arms are also fairly tight compared to the body, so keep this in mind if you're still thinking of purchasing.
I don't know what to make of this. How is there this much dust? Every time I move it it's like I opened up my full vacuum and kicked it around and blew on it.
And if I wear it, dye will definitely be left on my skin. Can't be healthy.
Extremely unsatisfied and will try to return regardless of having washed it. The second one still has tags and is definitely going back.
- PBPEDRO B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsDope hoodie
Dope solid hoodie. I will wear this one until my wife says it’s time for another one. I’m 5 9’ and currently 180 and the large fits well, not tight but not loose, it will fit a little better once I loose 10-15lbs.