We set out to craft the perfect travel sweatpants, and we did it with hemp.
- Designed with a tapered leg, elastic waistband and a zip back pocket to keep your valuables secure while on the move.
- Made from a breathable hemp and organic cotton blend French terry.
- Hemp brings a little weight, while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel.
Self: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton; Rib: 97% organic cotton, 3% spandex.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" inseam on size M.
- 11 1/2" leg opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
- THTom H.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNeed More Colors
I love these! Very comfortable and stylish personified!
Should come up with a heavier version for fall and winter months! I’d buy them!
- MCmelissa c.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsweekend cozy
my husband loves the comfort and the fit. second pair!!
- MMMikolaj M.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat every day
perfect for lounging at home or running errands, they're not super thick so great for mid cool/ light warm weather. have enough structure and texture to feel robust. The initial color washes out but gives them a lot of character, i'd wash them asap as the dye bleeds easily til then, the wash softens em up nice too
- CCaileanVerified Reviewer8 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat pants, bad luck with my pair it seems
I've had these pants for about a year. I don't typically wear them out and primarily use them for lounging, which has been great. I like the feel and the fit (run slimmer than I expected but I had sized up anyway). Sometime in the last month though, 5 same size and equidistant gaps have formed in the seam that runs down the back of the pants from the waist down to the crotch, as well as a hole in the top left corner of the back pocket. I had expected these to last much longer than they have, but on the other hand I'm trying to teach myself to sew.
All that to say, though my experience with these pants has been mostly positive, I'm not sure I would recommend these pants to others.
- JOJohn O.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSur Sweatpants - Faded Black
Size runs true to description. I am 6' with a 34 waist - the L is a great fit. As expected they tend to relax in fit with wear after a wash. The feel and weight are perfect. My go to for around the house and neighborhood.