We set out to craft the perfect travel sweatpants, and we did it with hemp.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 30% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Designed with a stylishly tapered leg, elastic waistband, and a zip back pocket, so no worries about your phone or wallet falling out.
- Made from a hemp and organic cotton blend French terry that breathes great and comes in versatile colors you can wear out of the house.
- Hemp brings a little weight to it while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel and some nice highs and lows in the coloring.
55% hemp and 45% organic cotton.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" inseam on size M.
- 11 1/2" leg opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- CFChad F.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsAmazing
New fall and winter lounger 😘
- BBBrendan B.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsGo-to sweatpants!
Comfy and stylish!
- MOMike O.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 4 starsSo Comfy - but wearing thin
This fit perfectly and are incredibly comfortable. Love the double pockets plus the zippered pocket in the bag. I’d buy more. But, I’ve only worn them a few times and washed them twice and they are already starting to come apart at the seems. There is a little hole in the corner of the back pocket, and the pants are starting to separate where they meet the waist band. I’m afraid next time I pull them on they will tear. Also, definitely wash them with dark colors. First time I washed them they tinted my white undershirts gray.
- STSteve T.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsSo far so good
I have been wearing these in Big Bear, CA where it is still cold at night and early AM. They are really warm when 40F'ish. The washed look is nice and comfort fantastic. I am 5'11" and 195 and the L fit me perfectly. I also bought a pair in blue. I am becoming a big fan of Outerknown. I have a couple pair of shorts and sweatshirts too. Love 'em!
- MAMaryna A.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsVery good quality
I bought it for my brother. M size. Suites perfectly. The best quality