Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 ¼” bodice length, 27” inseam, 13 ½” leg opening on size S.
- Nalani is wearing a size S - Height 5'9", Bust: 32", Waist 25", Hips 35"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
- LHLinda H.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 4 out of 5 starsComfortable, not flimsy, not too heavy, classy
Love the S.E.A. Suit. I love anything I can put on that runs through my entire day from 1st dog walk in the early dawn to last dog walk in the late evening cool and in the middle - through a day at the office meeting with clients etc. while looking appropriate for each with only a change of shoes. You can tell my age when I say my ONLY complaint is that the crotch hangs low. One more waist cinch button would fix that - which I can do myself. Hey! Great idea!
- KBKsenija B.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat fit after washing -- lots of compliments!
I ordered the Natural suit in Medium-- I'm 5'7", 137 pounds- and on first try it was definitely baggy in the hips, making me think I would send it back. But after reading more reviews, I washed and kept drying it until it shrunk to a terrific fit, and am so glad I kept it. Wore it with a woven belt for a choir concert where we needed a white/linen outfit and I got lots of compliments-- it's a funky departure from the typical linen dress. Good quality, not see-through, big pockets!
- JSJheri S.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsJumpsuit
Love it! Great fabric I could live in it!
- EDEmily D.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsYou need this jumpsuit.
Super flattering. The compliments are non-top.