Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
Color / Storm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
54% organic cotton, 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 25 1/2" body length on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Outstanding customer service!!!
Because of the help I received from customer service in helping my daughter, who has MS and gained weight rapidly, to exchange a jumpsuit for a larger size, I will forever be a loyal customer of yours!!! They were so helpful and your company is surprisingly compassionate.
Super cute, would buy again
I’m 5’3” 130 athletic build. My measurements were closer xs but had to return for a small. It fits absolutely perfectly when I’m standing still. Color is beautiful and as pictured. I get tons of compliments when I wear it because it’s so cute. Fabric is gorgeous but has zero stretch. When I raise my arms all the way there’s major camel toe :)! Arms are also restricted when squatting and reaching for something on the bottom shelf. I might try a medium next time because I roll the bottom anyway and there wasn’t much difference between the xs and s. It might give me a little more room to move.
Great, I think the recipient needs to exchange for different size, but she will handle it with you from her end.
Love the overalls
So comfy and flattering!