Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
Color / Natural
Azure Blue Pinstripe
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- MMandyVerified Buyer2 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for short women!
I love this jumper so much!!! I’ve tried dozens and this one is the best fit yet. I’m 5’2” and 160 lbs, bought a size medium in black. With one roll, it hits perfectly at the ankle for sneakers.
One thought for the next edition, add a zipper at the fly to avoid slight gapping in the crotch when sitting.
Otherwise, perfect for a night out in NYC or climbing trees with my kids.
- JGJeannife G.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Suit!
This coverall is my favorite! It washes well, super comfy, has extra buttons to cinch the waist (backside). I am not one to buy fitted coveralls, so I got a Medium, but I could have purchased the size SM. I, also, have their Station Jumper (great one) too. Good one, Outerknown, love your clothing!
- MBmarisabel b.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite overall
I have been looking for soft and nice overalls for painting and you guys nailed it.. thank you now I can paint and look cute and stylish
- AARVerified Buyer17 hours agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 3 out of 5 starsToo Long for Petites
Fabric is high quality and garment is well made. I ordered two colors, black and olive, and the black is more of a soft linen feel, while the olive is stiffer and holds its shape more. Both are nice, it just depends on personal preference.
For reference, I'm 5'3", 130 lbs, bust 36, waist 30, hips 39. Ordered a size Medium.
I had high hopes based on reviews by other petites, but it was just way too long on me.
Probably needed to come up at least 3-4 inches in the waist, crotch, and hem. It's the low hanging crotch that looks especially awful. The fit was fairly roomy overall. I'm sure I could comfortably wear a size Small, if it weren't for the length.
Please make petite sizes!
- JSJanelle S.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 3 out of 5 starsThe IRL color is not as shown in the pics (olive night)
The first thing I noticed was the color -- it's definitely more of an army green with more of a yellow undertone than the pictures suggest. In the pictures the color looks more like it has blue undertones. I def didn't want army green and while I understand there can be differences in screen resolution and how color can show up, this color is just way off. The good part? It fits like a DREAM -- not snug at all and super comfy. I'm 5'2' and with the Pandy weight, around 115. I got a small. I will likely return for the same in black.