Born on the coast of Western Australia, OTIS eyewear is classic, cool, and made sustainably.
Otis Eyewear Panorama Eco
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Born on the coast of Western Australia, OTIS eyewear is classic, cool, and made sustainably.
- Their signature Mineral Glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and better for the planet than plastic.
- If you're looking for one all-star style in your eyewear quiver, the Panorama is it.
- This handmade acetate frame has you covered from every angle.
- Polarized, fixed-tint lenses provide superior protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and HEV light.
- Unisex — these look good on everybody.
Outerknown discovered OTIS's Eco-Acetate series recently and we haven't taken them off. Might be the handmade frames, Mineral Glass lenses, or stainless steel hinges. Might just be their good looks.
Mineral Glass is made from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It's scratch-resistant and endlessly recyclable.
Eco-Acetate is made from raw materials derived from cotton seed and wood pulp. 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable.
Comes in plastic-free packaging.
At the end of the road, return your used frames to OTIS for recycling.
- Clean lenses and frames with mild, soapy water. Dry sunglasses with clean, non-abrasive soft cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals, detergents or abrasive cleaning products. Always store your OTIS sunglasses in the protective case or pouch they were provided with.
- OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.