- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Easy pull-on elastic waist with drawcord. Front patch pockets with our signature OK logo, plus a zippered back pocket to keep your goods secure.
54% organic cotton, 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
This product's recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, which reduces CO2 emissions compared to virgin polyester and keeps a valuable material in circulation.
- 29" inseam on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
- MPMichael P.Verified Buyer11 months agoReviewingHightide SweatpantsRated 4 out of 5 starsCombo Review of Sweatpants and Pullover Hoodie
This is a two-for-one review of the M size Hightide Sweatpants and Pullover Hoodie. First, these are easily the softest and most comfortable sweats I have ever owned. The pants and hoodie each fit true to size and are neither too roomy or too tight. Just plain comfortable and perfect for lounging around the house or changing into after a surf. The hoodie is best worn without a t-shirt underneath for max softness. My only complaint is that the texture of the terry and color of each garment are slightly different for the sweatpants and the hoodie in the Night color, so they don’t quite match. So as standalone products, I would give these 5-stars, but when worn together I can only give them 4-stars.
- ESErica S.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingHightide SweatpantsRated 5 out of 5 starsNavy Hightide Sweatpants
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He is about 5'9'' or 5'10'' about 170lbs. The Medium pants fit him great! A small would probably fit too but he has bigger legs so the Medium is more comfortable for him. A large would definitely be too long in the legs for his height. I love the material used for these pants. Looking at them online, I was afraid they would look too fuzzy but in person I love how the material looks, not fuzzy at all! The unique fabric is subtle and pairs well with any shirt. Great buy! I'm hoping to buy him some Hightide Shorts when they are back in stock!
- SRScott R.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingHightide SweatpantsRated 5 out of 5 starsThese are amazing.
I now own these in three colors. I could live in these. So soft and comfortable, and the pockets really make these a viable all-day pants option.
- PDPatrick D.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingHightide SweatpantsRated 5 out of 5 starsWish there was a tall size
Great pants but for a 6'3 guy like myself they are just too short. I knew that going in and bought them anyway but I would love it if you guys could make a longer size option.
- SRSergio Ricardo Daneluz S.Verified Buyer11 months agoReviewingHightide SweatpantsRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the pants
Cozy, warm and great to wear in the morning before and after surfing