The coziest sweatpants we've probably ever made.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The coziest sweatpants we've probably ever made.
- Next-level comfort that’s as good on the street as it is all Sunday at home.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Easy pull-on elastic waist with drawcord. Front patch pockets with our signature OK logo, plus a zippered back pocket to keep your goods secure.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake!
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 28 1/2" inseam on size M.
- 10 1/2" leg opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Very comfortable ,love the style and fit!
Love these sweats
Top notch sweats. So comfy and warm.
Top shelf comfort
warm without overheating indoors.
5' 10" 170lbs, 32 waist 42 chest. The mediums fit great. Not too loose, not too tight. These feel great both inside and out. They have a zip fly too, pockets are lined. Very nice pants.
Best Sweatpants Ever
Hands down best fitting, most comfortable, and practical designed sweatpants ever.