Our Sur sweats have been longtime best sellers and for good reason.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our Sur sweats have been longtime best sellers and for good reason.
- They’re comfy enough for the couch and stylish enough for the streets.
- Made from a hemp and organic cotton blend French terry that breathes great and comes in a broad spectrum of colors.
- Hemp brings a little weight to it while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel and some nice highs and lows in the coloring.
55% hemp and 45% organic cotton.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- AMAmanda M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsOld school quality and style
Remember that favourite jumper you had as a kid and never wanted to take off? This is it. Great quality, perfectly faded, warm, cosy and the great cut. And it’s not even mine… (but I may well be stealing it soon from the person I bought it for!) Pricey, yes; worth it? Absolutely.Was this helpful?
- JFJohann F.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 starsMy favorite sweatshirt
I love the fabric and the cut. It became my go-to sweatshirt. I just ordered the same model in grey.Was this helpful?
- SZsolomon z.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGreat sweatshirt
Very happy with this purchase. A quality light to midweight sweatshirt. Fits great( 5'10, 185lb, size L ), admiral blue a solid choice.Was this helpful?
- DKDavid K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsL.O.V.E.
Hard not to where this everyday. Great fit (wearing a Large, I’m 6’1”-ish) The color is killer, got the Admiral Blue. Really like the fabric. Great weight and feel. Thanks for making such a great sweatshirt.Was this helpful?