- Constructed out of 7.5oz organic cotton denim from the world-renowned Kaihara mill in Japan.
- Features classic western yoke, chest pockets with flaps and mother-of-pearl snap butons.
100% organic cotton.
Crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 26 1/2" body length on size S.
- Aylya is wearing a size S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Wyatt Western Denim Shirt
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture