Soft, durable and timeless, this western-inspired denim shirt only gets better with each wear.
- Soft, durable and timeless, this western-inspired denim shirt only gets better with each wear.
- Constructed out of 7.25oz organic cotton denim from the world-renowned Kaihara mill in Japan.
- Features classic western yoke, chest pockets with flaps and mother-of-pearl snaps.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 29 3/4" body length.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Westerly Denim Shirt
- CDCorey D.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWesterly Denim ShirtRated 3 out of 5 starsGreat quality, poor design
The shirt is not the one depicted in the pictures. The new design has a long scoop in the front and back. I usually wear a large in the blanket shirts(i have 8), and in the westerly flannel shirt as well. But I had to size down to a medium for this. 5'10" 160lbs large shirt depicted.
- LHLancer H.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWesterly Denim ShirtRated 3 out of 5 starsWay too long
Was excited to get this shirt as it had been out of stock for quite some time. It’s a beautiful shirt, but the small size was a little over 30” long when I measured in hand. I guess it’s meant to be tucked? Sad, I loved everything else about the shirt, but I don’t tuck casual shirts like this.
- PPaulVerified Buyer3 months agoReviewingWesterly Denim ShirtRated 3 out of 5 starsDesign Changed, Way Too Long In tail
I have been waiting months for this shirt to come back in stock. I received an email informing me of the restock. I ordered immediately and just received it. The quality and color are great and the fit was near spot-on every where except for the length (I am 6'1" 185 lbs) The tail is a solid 2" longer than the front. It looks like I'm wearing a dress in the rear. This would be fine if I was tucking this in every time I wear it, but I never tuck in casual shirts.
The style has clearly been changed but the measurements or the photos of the product on the models have not been updated. You can clearly see in the last photo that the tail and front were previously the same length. I hate that this shirt did not work out for me, and I am still on the hunt for a good fitting western denim shirt.
- AWAndrew W.Verified Buyer8 months agoReviewingWesterly Denim ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsNice
- RORyan O'Gowan, MBA, P.Verified Buyer11 months agoReviewingWesterly Denim ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsThis shirt is amazing
I’m super satisfied with the quality and finish of this denim shirt. It has some of the details like the pearl snaps, but also the western elements of the design are present and noticeable, but not overdone.