- Made with the softest Regenerative Organic Certified® Bronze Pima Cotton cut into a refreshingly clean, classic polo fit for any occasion.
- 2-ply self-collar, self-turnback placket with logo mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Signature rib trim at the chest pocket and sleeves.
- Bite stitch detailing at hem.
Constructed out of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified® Bronze Pima Cotton.
This cotton is from a select group of 13 farmers in Lambayeque, Peru that are working toward the highest organic standard.
Regenerative Organic Certified® aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers.
- 28 3/4" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- BJBrian J.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSojourn PoloRated 5 out of 5 starsSojourn Polo
Great fitting shirt with quality material. I appreciate the attention to the sleeves, as they are more fitted while not being restrictive unlike many other polos that may be oversized in that area—only possible change would be flat-lock seems so the ribbed trim doesn't stick out at all without having to flatten them yourself a bit (not a big deal, though). Ordered a second one and would love to see a long-sleeve version for the colder months. Outerknown is quickly becoming one of my new go-tos for sustainable, eco-friendly, and quality clothing.