- Made sustainably with the softest 5-gauge Italian organic cotton and recycled cashmere yarn.
- A classic fit that can be worn on its own or layered over your favorite tee.
- OK monogram embroidered on sleeve.
70% organic cotton, 30% recycled cashmere.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cashmere, we're saving precious natural resources and keeping a good thing going. Pre-consumer cashmere textile waste is gathered and spun into the fresh fiber we use to make these great knits.
Recycled cashmere vs. virgin cashmere: 96% CO2 savings, 92% H2O savings and, 82% energy savings.
- 23 1/2" body length on size S.
- Phoenix is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11”, Bust: 32”, Waist: 24”, Hips: 35”
- Aylya is wearing a size S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Kristen is wearing a size S - Height: 5'9", Bust: 33 1/2", Waist: 26 1/2", Hips: 37"
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
- JMJessica M.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingRoma SweaterRated 3 out of 5 starsQuite boxy and loses shape quickly
Yarn is very soft, and I ordered the heather grey, which is a nice classic color. The model was wearing a size S, and I wanted the sweater to fit a little more neatly for work, so I ordered the XS. It was still quite large, with the shoulder seams about 2" off the shoulders. I gladly accepted it as a more casual sweater, rather than for work. However, after the first day of wearing, the sweater was very stretched out. Pulling up the sleeves to do dishes left them super loose. Although the instructions say NOT to wash/dry, I did it anyway in an attempt to pull it back into shape. It tolerated this well and was back to its original shape. I must be used to wearing wool sweaters, because I don't have other sweaters that seems to get so easily mis-formed and stretched. I still enjoy it on the weekends for its softness and warmth!