Color / Eco Elm Divide/ Brown Polar
EcoCrystal Moon Grey Polor
Eco Camo Havana Brown Polar
Eco Elm Divide/ Brown Polar
Eco Crystal Wave/ Neutral Grey
- OTIS and Outerknown share a goal to close the loop with sustainable style you can be proud to wear.
- These collaborative frames use Eco-Acetate that's biodegradable at its end of life, and mineral-glass lenses, which are both highly scratch resistant and endlessly recyclable.
- Omar takes OTIS’s most popular lifestyle frame and puts it in a larger fit.
- Polarized, fixed-tint lenses provide superior protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and HEV light.
- Unisex — these look good on everybody.
A way to relook, reframe and refocus on the stunning planet that gives us all we have!
OTIS's signature Mineral Glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and better for the planet than plastic.
Eco-Acetate is made from raw materials derived from cotton seed and wood pulp. 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable.
Comes in plastic-free packaging.
At the end of the road, return your used frames to OTIS for recycling.
- Clean lenses and frames with mild, soapy water. Dry sunglasses with clean, non-abrasive soft cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals, detergents or abrasive cleaning products.
- Always store your OTIS sunglasses in the protective case or pouch they were provided with.
- OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Otis x Outerknown Omar
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- KLkyle l.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingOtis X Outerknown OmarRated 3 out of 5 starsSunglasses
They were nice, but unfortunately they didn't fit me or my girlfriend. I'm a Maui Jim loyalist and wanted to try something new. I'll give them to one of my friends, they'll be stoked.