Welcome to the New Life Project, an original assortment of sustainable travel accessories that stand up to the wear and tear of the road. High function. Minimal design. Positive impact.
- Developed with our good friends in Japan who are masters of design in the bag space.
- Durable travel duffle fit for any adventure with phosphorescent rope handles and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Features two separate compartments with zip entrance as well as exterior pockets for quick access to valuables.
- Removable shoulder pad for comfort.
- Water-repellent coating for extended durability.
- Put these bags through their paces, and let us know how we can continue to improve upon them.
Fabric: 59% CORDURA® polyester yarn, 41% recycled polyester. Binding: 100% recycled polyester. Rope: 69.7% recycled polyester, 30.3% polyester. Lining: 100% recycled nylon.
CORDURA® Eco Fabric is resistant to abrasion and tearing. Contains recycled polyester made from plastic water bottles.
Expertly handcrafted from mostly recycled materials at a small family-owned workshop in Japan.
- W 21" H 20 3/4" D 11 1/2"
- Height includes Strap Drop of 9"
- If these bags don’t get dirty, you’re not doing your job. To clean, lightly rub with a brush, but we don’t recommend using water or a washing machine as it can impact the water repellency. The color will naturally fade over time with exposure to water, sweat, friction and the beating sun. Prolonged exposure to extremely high temperatures aren’t great for the bags either. Make sure you take your wet beach gear out at the end of the day otherwise color may transfer. When you’re staying local, store your packs in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place to keep them safe for your next adventure.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.