Kassia Meador is constantly pushing women's surfing to new levels while bringing her own vibrant style and energy to the waves.
Kassia Palo Santo Surf Wax
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Kassia Meador is constantly pushing women's surfing to new levels while bringing her own vibrant style and energy to the waves.
- Her triangular surf wax works wonders and looks pretty good on the shelf too ;)
- It's got 30% more wax than other bars out there. Just snap off a piece when you head to the beach, and you've got enough for you and your friend.
- Scented with Palo Santo, known for its cleansing and healing properties. We like to think it helps us surf better too.
- For cold water: 60°F and below.
- These are great gifts for your saltiest friends.
Made in southern California in a family-owned factory that runs on solar.
This box is made with recycled paper and it's recyclable too.
No trees were harmed for the Palo Santo scent.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- outrigger canoe paddles
The block comes prescored into smaller triangles, so it's easy to snap off one small chunk at a time. The wax is of the right compression and tackiness to make it easy to apply. I use mine on the shafts of my outrigger canoe paddles, and one application lasts several sessions on the water.