The coziest shorts ever made–you'll want to wear this pair everywhere. As soft as your favorite towel, made from our unique blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester that delivers an extraordinarily plush feel unlike any other.
- Easy pull-on elastic waist with drawstring, zip back pockets and our signature OK logo.
- A brushed interior puts the feel-good icing on the cake.
54% organic cotton, 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
This product's recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, which reduces CO2 emissions compared to virgin polyester and keeps a valuable material in circulation.
- 8 1/4" inseam on size M.
- 22" leg opening on size M.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- @@collabolaVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingHightide SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsFun shorts!
Fit was perfect they’re like a terry towel fabric but not too thick. Perfect!
- JJimVerified Buyer2 months agoReviewingHightide SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Summer Shorts
So glad I bought these. My story is the light blues I wanted were no longer were available in a M so I bought a L and had a tailor taper them down a size. Came out great it was well worth the extra bit of cost now it’s my all time favorite shorts!!
- BGBrian G.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingHightide SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite shorts I own
The perfection of these shorts can't be overstated. Perfect fit and feel. Awesome colors. Want more.
- MTMarc T.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingHightide SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsEpic Softness
I absolutely have fallen in love with the Hightide Sweatshorts. They are extremely comfortable and soft. With zipper pockets on the back to keep items close, and side pockets to warm my hands or keep them stable in the uncomfortable moments when I don't know what to do with them, these shorts are a definite go to! The terry material is breathable and a great match for the Hightide button-down shirt I purchased a couple years ago. The modern cut accentuates my great ass and not cut too long to cover all my thighs, showing just enough to suggest the power I carry. I would definitely recommend these shorts to anyone looking for apres water wear or just comfy shorts.
- MSMark S.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingHightide SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsCozy
Exactly what I was looking for was something that I loved in the early 70’s was nice terry cloth shirts and shorts. These are a great feel and am waiting for the light blue shorts to come in a size medium and I’ll buy those too. Thanks a million, Mark.