Keep it groovy in our most colorful tees. Made from our unbelievably soft and lofty loose-knit organic cotton jersey, these top-shelf tees just feel better than the rest.
Color / Terra Cotta
- Garment-dyed to achieve that unique, sun-washed hue and well-worn feel.
- With a slightly relaxed fit — just trust us here — these shirts feel amazing on!
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" body length on size M
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Groovy Pocket Tee
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- DDaveVerified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 3 out of 5 starsFit small.
I bought a L (6" 200 lb) since that's what I usually buy, and these run small all over. The sleeves. The length. Quality is fine - just way, way too small. I almost wonder if it was mislabeled.
- GLGARRY L.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 4 out of 5 stars4 stars
My wife loved it!
Unfortunately I purchased it for myself... the sizing is convoluted...but it seems all internet sizing is questionable.
He reason for only 4 stars is the price... quite high!
- DPDaniel P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 out of 5 starsGroovy Tees!
The best!! Material, fit and workmanship are outstanding! My favorite!
- CCrisVerified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 4 out of 5 starsIndeed a groovy tshirt
I got two colors that were both perfect (navy and sea pine) but the neck was too big and they looked dumb on me. I was going to try shrinking them in the dryer, but they're a bit pricey if that didn't work so I returned them. I'll try again in the future for a tighter neck.
- CHChristopher H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 3 out of 5 starsNice quality weird fit
Maybe the fit works for someone else but the collar on both the large and then exchanged for mediums was too large. Overall the quality of the shirt seemed nice but I can’t get around a crew neck collar being too large.