- Made with 100% Climate Beneficial™ cotton grown in the Central Valley of California.
- Loose knit French terry fabrication that's pigment garment dyed for a lived-in look and feel right out of the box.
- Flatlock seams.
- Double layer hood, kangaroo pocket and rib trim at sleeve cuffs and bottom hem.
- Every California Series garment possesses natural characteristics from the pigment dye process, making each piece unique.
100% Climate Beneficial™ Cotton.
The Climate Beneficial™ Cotton program is designed to scale the implementation of carbon farming practices within the working landscapes of California's Central Valley. The program’s emphasis is to enhance biological life within irrigated cropland soils, to improve soil structure, soil-water holding capacity, natural fertility and carbon drawdown. And thereby, increase resilience to drought, counter erosion, and benefit the climate.
- 27 1/2" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- HHarryOh!Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingCalifornia HoodieRated 4 out of 5 starspros/cons
pros: super comfortable, fantastic quality, color, relaxed fit but a little shorter than i like. it’s very similar to the Sur baja which is my absolute favorite thing outerknown has ever made.
cons: price! definitely not worth the price though i do like that’s its made i Cali and not china, could use a tiny OK stitched logo somewhere on it it’s a blank canvas. more color options would be nice.