Towel-soft sweats for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
Women's Hightide Sweatpants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Towel-soft sweats for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- Cut from our favorite terry toweling fabric, a plush blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- A brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake!
- Relaxed up top with a tapered, sporty leg.
- Two great big pockets up front.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 27 1/2" inseam on size S.
- 9" leg opening on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
I love the Outerknown Hightide Sweatpants. This past winter I lived in mine and ended up buying 3 pairs! They are warm, soft and comfortable. Highly recommend!
Wife loves loves the set! Super comfy…
Useless Pockets, Limited Sizing
I wanted to love these, because my partner loves Outerknown mens jeans, and I love supporting a sustainable company. I was desperate for replacement lounge wear so I got three pairs on sale. And I’m cursing myself because every time I sit down my phone falls out of the pocket. The slant at the top opening is too steep and large and nothing stands a chance to stay in. So I’m already considering hand sewing the opening closed on the lower edge to hopefully help. And the final thing is that size chart! At first look for the womens size chart I fit the XL, but the joggers are the only pants they carry in the 14/16 size range. I would love to own some of your other clothing but the limited sizing here is absolutely absurd. Two fixable things: redesign these pockets, and expand your size range!
I love the sweatshirt and the sweatpants. They are a perfect fit; the sweatshirt is short..just the right length…and they are very warm, which I need.