Women's Hightide Sweatpants - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
Towel-soft sweats for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- Towel-soft sweats for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- Cut from our favorite terry toweling fabric, a plush blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- A brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake!
- Relaxed up top with a tapered, sporty leg.
- Two great big pockets up front.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 27 1/2" inseam on size S.
- 9" leg opening on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- CVCathy Van D.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsSo Comfy
Super soft and very warm. These sweatpants are so comfortable I look forward to putting them on every morning! XS fit true to size, for reference I am 5'3" 106 lbs.
- VCVicki C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsAmazin
These are amazing I want them in every color
- FSFrances S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsWinter Wonderful!
I love the Outerknown Hightide Sweatpants. This past winter I lived in mine and ended up buying 3 pairs! They are warm, soft and comfortable. Highly recommend!
- LLaurenVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 2 starsUseless Pockets, Limited Sizing
I wanted to love these, because my partner loves Outerknown mens jeans, and I love supporting a sustainable company. I was desperate for replacement lounge wear so I got three pairs on sale. And I’m cursing myself because every time I sit down my phone falls out of the pocket. The slant at the top opening is too steep and large and nothing stands a chance to stay in. So I’m already considering hand sewing the opening closed on the lower edge to hopefully help. And the final thing is that size chart! At first look for the womens size chart I fit the XL, but the joggers are the only pants they carry in the 14/16 size range. I would love to own some of your other clothing but the limited sizing here is absolutely absurd. Two fixable things: redesign these pockets, and expand your size range!
- BBoo1 year agoRated 5 starsSo comfy
Super comfortable sweatpants. Dress up or down. The best part is that they stay in shape and don’t get too wide on the knees. I’ll purchase other colors. They are true to size. I’m a 24 in jeans and purchased xs.