- Lightweight waffle knit, perfect for transitional weather - wear it as a top layer or under your favorite Blanket Shirt.
- Crafted of super soft 12gg wool and recycled cashmere blend from Italy.
- Double-layer placket with mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Rib detail at neckline, cuffs and hem.
70% wool, 30% recycled cashmere.
By using recycled cashmere, we're saving precious natural resources and keeping a good thing going. Pre-consumer cashmere textile waste is gathered and spun into the fresh fiber we use to make these great knits.
Wool is a natural and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep.
- 27" length on size M.
- Kamu is wearing a 6'1 and wearing a size M
- Hand wash only. Dry clean if necessary.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Shelter Waffle Henley
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- JCJade C.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingShelter Waffle HenleyRated 5 out of 5 starsPremium
Dig this. It’s soft but durable, holds its shape well, and presents a kind of quality that can be dressed up or down