- A form-meets-function piece made with a soft organic cotton/ linen blend that's garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and tons of pockets so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
50% organic cotton, 50% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length, 27" inseam, 13 1/4" opening on size S.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
S.E.A. Suit - FINAL SALE
- RSRiley S.Verified Buyer18 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSolid, all-purpose outfit!
I kept going back and forth on ordering this since it was final sale and I wasn't sure about sizing, but I ultimately decided to go for it and am very happy I did! I am 5'4", 135lbs and ordered a small, which fit perfectly and came to my ankles in length. It's comfortable but has detailing that is very flattering (I particularly love the button options at the waist to cinch it in if you want it to be more fitted). I've gotten so many compliments on this since wearing it out! It can be easily dressed up or down, too.
- KMK M.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 4 out of 5 starsThese jumpsuits are the best!
I have several jumpsuits from Outerknown and I love them all. This is the first one I purchased with short sleeves.
As much as it takes a few extra seconds to get out of the buttons and the material is a little stiffer than the other jumpsuits I have from Outerknown, this jumpsuit is perfect for my job in the summer! (I'm a wedding and event planner and wear jumpsuits all day until it's evening dress time)
I am 5'5" and 115 pounds. I wear a size small. It is a little baggier which I prefer for my job and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I've sent many people to Outerknown to get their own!