Color / Bronzed Sepia
- A form-meets-function piece made with a soft organic cotton/ linen blend that's garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic corozo nut button entry and tons of pockets so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
53% organic cotton, 47% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 3/4" bodice length, 27" inseam, 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Nalani is wearing a size S - Height 5'9", Bust: 32", Waist 25", Hips 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
S.E.A. Suit - FINAL SALE
- MEMaralee E.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute, versatile, and comfy as all get out
The fabric is soft! Appreciate the waist tab buttons to adjust waist fit. Once I put it on, it’s so darn comfy I want to live in it. Nice sized pockets and well placed buttons, both so rare in women’s clothing. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- JDJessica D.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJessica
the material is something like i've never experience in coveralls!! the fit is super flattering as well.
- ELElizabeth L.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat jumpsuit!
Love the fabric, washes beautifully, received tons of compliments 😎🎈
- MAMadalina A.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars4.8 Stars out of 5
I could live in this. It is practical and nice- looking, a combination that is rare in clothing for women. I would appreciate a bit more length along the upper body of the item: the area from the hips to the armpit and also from the crotch to the neck. The item is comfy as is, but not totally accommodating if you want/need to really move and stretch upwards. My height: ca. 1.64 cm ( barely over 5.4 ft) and weight 46.2 kg ( almost 102 pounds) and I got the XS. It is plenty wide , but not too wide.
- VLValerie L.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFirst jumpsuit, won’t be the last!
Love this jumpsuit! Wasn’t sure how this style would look on me since I’m a bit older, but was great. Super comfortable, flattering, receive compliments when I wear it. Will most likely purchase others (I’m 5’6, 128lbs, wear S).