- Made sustainably with the softest 5-gauge Italian organic cotton and recycled cashmere yarn.
- A classic fit that can be worn on its own or layered over your favorite tee.
- OK monogram embroidered on sleeve.
70% organic cotton, 30% recycled cashmere.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cashmere, we're saving precious natural resources and keeping a good thing going. Pre-consumer cashmere textile waste is gathered and spun into the fresh fiber we use to make these great knits.
Recycled cashmere vs. virgin cashmere: 96% CO2 savings, 92% H2O savings and, 82% energy savings.
- 23 1/2" body length on size S.
- Aylya is wearing a size S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture