The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The must-have cold weather accessory.
- Classic knit beanie with a foldover brim.
- Keep warm and keep exploring.
- If you don't lose it, you'll have this one forever.
55% extrafine Merino wool and 45% organic cotton.
Merino wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- One size fits most
- Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- wool Sheep farmer
- color cap
Love this natural fiber and color cap which could be worn just about any day here in Alaska. I say this as a former wool Sheep farmer, knitter, and wearer of many hats. Outerknown always offers high quality products!