- Relaxed fit tee made in Regenerative Organic Certified® cotton jersey from Peru.
- The colors are botanically garment dyed, yielding natural and organic colors from plants, herbs, and other natural sources without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Indigo is dyed with the indigo plant, lilac with cochineal, and pimiento with the tara tree (seed pods) and molle tree (bark and leaves).
- Due to the unique dye method used for this tee, colors will vary, and no two are exactly alike.
- Rib trim neckline and signature bite stitch detailing.
100% Regenerative Organic Certified® Bronze Cotton.
Regenerative Organic Certified® aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers.
This cotton is from a select group of 27 farmers in the Chincha Valley of Peru who are working toward the highest organic standard.
- 22 1/2" body length on size S.
- Aylya is wearing a size S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Groovy Boy Tee
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture