- Heritage-inspired short constructed out of Climate Beneficial™ cotton grown in the central valley of California.
- Loose knit french terry fabrication is pigment garment-dyed for a lived-in look and feel right out of the box.
- Fold over rib waistband, front slash pockets, and back patch pocket.
100% Climate Beneficial™ cotton.
The Climate Beneficial™ Cotton program is designed to scale the implementation of carbon farming practices within the working landscapes of California's Central Valley. The program’s emphasis is to enhance biological life within irrigated cropland soils, to improve soil structure, soil-water holding capacity, natural fertility and carbon drawdown. And thereby, increase resilience to drought, counter erosion, and benefit the climate.
- 8" inseam, 22" leg opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary.Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture