- Backed with luxe fleece for an ultra-soft feel.
- Self-lined hoodie with dyed to match drawcords and kangaroo pocket.
- Dropped shoulder with OK embroidery on sleeve.
- Rib cuff and hem.
- Pairs well with our Astor Sweatpants.
53% organic cotton, 47% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 24" body length on size S.
- Maritza is wearing a size S - H 5’9.5”, Bust: 32”, Waist 25”, Hips 35”
- Rachael is wearing a size S.
- Machine wash cold. Line dry. Iron on low.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture