Apex Trunks By Kelly Slater
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
There’s no trunk like the Apex, literally. Developed and tested by the 11x World Champion Kelly Slater and sustainably engineered for maximum performance. Did we also mention it’s made from plastic water bottles?
Color / Pitch Black Surfature
Pitch Black Surfature
Dark Denim Block
- Kelly's signature performance trunks just got upgraded.
- Developed and tested by 11x World Champion Kelly Slater on the best waves around the world. This is the most high-performance trunk out there.
- Artist collaboration: Darel Carey is an LA-based artist who transforms flat surfaces into multi-dimensional spaces by enveloping viewers in a labyrinth of lines. You'll see his fine lines on our Surfature print trunks.
- Now with seam tape and branding in color!
- Ultralight 4-way stretch recycled polyester for maximum mobility.
- Stitch-free welded seams and smooth inside fly to eliminate chafe.
- Double bonded butt seam for added strength.
- Quick Dry for minimal water absorption.
- Laser cut details at the side seam and back pocket offer weightless drainage and ventilation.
- Bonded back pocket features an Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Packs easily into its back pocket.
86% recycled polyester, 8% recycled spandex, 6% spandex with Quick Dry.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 19" outseam
- 22" leg opening on size 32
- Kelly is 5'9" and wearing a size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- THTripp H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingApex Trunks by Kelly Slater - FINAL SALERated 5 starsAmazing Trunks
As a surfer, I'm always looking for the most comfortable surf trunks that are light and stretch. These are my favorite trunks. the price is way too high for the average person and I waited for a 70% off sale but I must admit, I just ordered my second pair and they ran me just over $100.
- WJWilliam J.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingApex Trunks by Kelly Slater - FINAL SALERated 5 starsOuterknown: my favorite board shorts
OK’s Apex board shorts are my favorite board shorts ever. Super comfortable in the water, quick drying, no rough seams and great looking.
- JJason1 year agoReviewingApex Trunks By Kelly Slater - FINAL SALERated 5 starsTried and tested on Nicaraguan Surf Trip
Bought these based on the reviews. Rotated between two pairs the entire trip. The fit is snug around your waist but the shorts move with you and aren’t restrictive at all. The fit and cut is perfect. The material and no seams made for no chaffing and fast drying. My shorts were pretty dry even in a humid environment the following day. Yes, they are pricey but I won’t wear another brand for surfing, especially on a trip where I’m surfing ~ 5-6 hours/day. Buy without hesitation!
- JMJustin M.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingApex Trunks By Kelly SlaterRated 5 starsLightweight technical trunk gets the job done
Fantastic! So light you’ll forget you’re wearing them. They stretch in all the right places and dry in a snap.
- TAthomas a.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingApex Trunks By Kelly SlaterRated 5 starsGreat fit , comfortable and built to surf in
Wonderful, tell Kelly thanks