Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
54% organic cotton, 46% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 ¼” bodice length, 27” inseam, 13 ½” leg opening on size S.
- Maritza is wearing a size S - H 5’9.5”, Bust: 32”, Waist 25”, Hips 35”
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
S.E.A. Suit - FINAL SALE
- JGJeannife G.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Suit!
This coverall is my favorite! It washes well, super comfy, has extra buttons to cinch the waist (backside). I am not one to buy fitted coveralls, so I got a Medium, but I could have purchased the size SM. I, also, have their Station Jumper (great one) too. Good one, Outerknown, love your clothing!
- SSarahVerified Reviewer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat jumpsuit, but quality is just ok
I really love this jumpsuit! However, the crotch hangs super low (I’m 5’3” so maybe that’s why?) and there’s already a rip in one of the seams. It seems like an easy fix but it’s kind of disappointing, considering I’ve only worn it about 10 times and haven’t put it in the dryer. Overall would repurchase!
- JPJames P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsUnique and no surpises
Quality is there. I was worried the fabric might be too thin, but it’s a nice medium weight- doesn’t get all wrinkly. I love the look!
- NNeeceKVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection.
Soft, comfortable, beyond adorable. Love it so much I’ve ordered a second color. Perfect fit as if it was made for my body. Reference = 5’4” 139 lbs 32DD curvy Medium fits perfect, a little loose which is what I wanted length and rise are perfect looks great as is or even cuter rolled up. Love the adjustable tabs on the waist which I need as I have a small waist but larger hips. BUY IT NOW!!!
The fog gray is beautiful, soft gray.
- ABAnnalee B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsToo short in body
Too short in body length