- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A classic volley modernized. A touch shorter length with a relaxed fit, front side seam pockets and back zip pocket.
- Durable recycled polyester twill with Quick Dry so they won't stay wet.
- Comfortable elastic waistband that's easy to pull on.
- No awkward netting.
100% recycled polyester with Quick Dry.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 17" outseam
- 23" leg opening on size M
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- BBBrian B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsNice pair of casual trunks
I've been looking for a pair of trunks like this for a while. Most have that mesh lining which I can't stand. These are well constructed and comfortable and look great. Highly recommend for chillin by the pool or relaxing at the beach.
- NZNick Z.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsWhoa they used this review?
Awesome shorts, I’m old and set in my ways of what I wear and needed something to swim in. Swim trunks have come a long way and I must resist buying or wearing them the rest of my life. I was a I don’t wear shorts in public type and now I’m converted. Comfy, nice pockets, I’m 6’2” and I wish it was an inch longer but no problem. Heart these, worth they price.
- AAlexa5 months agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsHusband’s FAVORITE!
My husband owns 7 pairs. He lives in these, in and out of the water. If you see him from may to September, he’s probably wearing these. LOVES THEM!
- HBHarry B.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsmy all time favorites
absolutely perfect, i now own 5 pairs!!!
- JSJadan S.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 starsNomadic Volley - Blue
These boardshorts are awesome! I bought them for my Dad for Father's Day and he says they are the nicest boardshorts he has ever owned. Definitely worth the price!