The Original Blanket Shirt
An essential layering piece that feels like it sounds. It’s been a best seller since day one and will be your go-to for chilly nights and mornings.
- All-season comfort and versatility.
- Inspired by Baja blankets, but even cozier.
- Designed for everyday wear on its own or over a tee.
- Cut from a soft organic cotton twill that won’t wrinkle and always looks good.
- Natural corozo nut buttons.
- Available in over 25 warm plaids and stripes.
The Reversible Blanket Shirt
Wear your favorite flannel day after day. Two Blanket Shirts in one, so you can pack light when you skip town.
- Built to travel and easy to layer.
- Won’t wrinkle, even jammed in your pack.
- Relaxed enough to wear as a light jacket.
- Crafted with a sturdy organic cotton twill, brushed for softness.
- Rubberized snaps and pockets on both sides.
The Blanket Shirt Jacket
A gutsier edition for our guys in colder climes. Durable, warm, and woven tough to stand up to fall through winter conditions.
- Built with a heavyweight organic cotton twill that feels substantial.
- Incredibly durable (yet soft) and wrinkle-resistant.
- Roomy enough to layer over a sweater.
- Impact-resistant natural corozo nut buttons.
- Chest pockets plus side seam handwarmers.