The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- An absolute favorite from the men's collection redesigned for women.
- Oversized shirt jacket made from unbelievably light and cushy sherpa. Even softer than it looks!
- Easy snap closure with contrast ECONYL® detailing for added durability.
74% recycled polyester and 26% polyester. Detailing: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon.
Our recycled polyester is made from post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
Our signature ECONYL® yarn is made out of regenerated fishing nets and other nylon waste.
- 28" body length on size S.
- Saria (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.