A denim trucker is one of the most versatile layers you can have in your wardrobe.
Women's Peacenik Denim Trucker
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A denim trucker is one of the most versatile layers you can have in your wardrobe.
- We put the same love into this jacket as we do our S.E.A. JEANS. The quality, the fit, the detailing, the wash dimension... are unreal!
- This denim is a durable blend of organic and recycled cotton. Washed down for a soft, well-worn feel like you've had this jacket for years.
- Complete with our signature branded hardware.
89% organic cotton and 11% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Made with premium denim from the ISKO mill in Turkey. Sewn at Saitex, the world’s leading sustainable denim factory.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 22 1/2" body length on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.