A towel-soft crewneck sweatshirt for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- A towel-soft crewneck sweatshirt for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Ribbed collar, cuff, and hem for some vintage vibes.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake!
- Pair with our Hightide Shortys or throw on with your favorite jeans.
54% organic cotton 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 21 1/2" body length on size S.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- MPMichi P.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 4 starsVery soft!
Very soft, good quality. Felt it ran a little small. I bought an XL which should have been oversize on me but it felt like a large. I would size up next time.
- HQHolly Q.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starscozy
lovely fabric, feel, color.
runs large for a "petite" person.
- MDMuriel D.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starsAbsolutely love this Crew-Neck
This High-Tide Crew is so soft and comfortable. I love the Blush Shade. It fits perfectly.
- CHCackey H.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starsSo nice, I bought it twice
I had this sweatshirt in green, but it’s so easy to throw on and hits just right at the hip, that I had to snag it in the beautiful blue when it went on sale.
- CVCathy Van D.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starsCute sweatshirt
Cute sweatshirt to wear as part of the set or with jeans. Fit is true to size, but it is cropped so the sleeves don't quite go all the way down your arm. Next time I will probably size up one size to make the sleeve more of a full length fit.