Our best-selling Blanket Shirt in a rainbow of new garment-dyed colors.
Women's Chroma Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our best-selling Blanket Shirt in a rainbow of new garment-dyed colors.
- Crafted from the same heavyweight organic cotton twill with an even softer feel!
- Cozy versatility that works as a shirt or a light jacket.
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Available in XS/S and M/L.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
- 26'' body length on size S.
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- light blue
- Blanket Shirt
The color is more of a light blue with seafoam green undertones. Wish it was more of a true light blue, but overall really happy with it. This is the first blanket shirt I’ve bought myself after buying my boyfriend 3. We both really like the quality of these shirts. For reference: I am 5’2, 118lbs, and an XS/S fits oversized. Wish they had more color, pattern, and sizing selections for the women’s shirts.