Women's Chroma Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Our best-selling Blanket Shirt in a rainbow of new garment-dyed colors.
- Crafted from the same heavyweight organic cotton twill with an even softer feel!
- Cozy versatility that works as a shirt or a light jacket.
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Available in XS/S and M/L.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 28'' body length on size S.
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- WWWilliam W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsNice quality
Nice warm and soft shirt to stay comfy in cool weather.
- TToughCriticTVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 starsWas looking for something a little different
This is a nice shirt - very high quality. I loved the Sunset Blush color - its a really nice shade of light pink - but I live in upstate NY near the southern end of the Adirondack Park and I need something like this to be warmer than this felt on me. I also would have preferred it be more soft/plush. I am 5'6", 145 lbs and 36A. Even though I normally wear size M in tops from other retailers, the XS/S fit me better in this - I was swimming in the M/L. I applaud Outerknown in its efforts toward sustainability and wouldn't hesitate to try another product in the future.
- VSValerie S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 starsGreat shirt
Beautiful blanket shirt. Very soft & great pale pink color. Runs a bit large, ordered down a size.
- TMTERESITA M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsQuality!
I love this blanket shirt for its wonderful quality. It’s nice and thick and comfortable: so cozy and warm. It’s worth the price as it will last a very long time - already a wardrobe favorite and a cool weather staple!