- Made with Climate Beneficial™ cotton grown in the Central Valley of California.
- Loose knit French terry fabrication is pigment garment-dyed for a lived-in look and feel right out of the box.
- Elastic waistband with organic cotton drawcords, on-seam pockets, and raw edge hem.
100% Climate Beneficial Cotton.
The Climate Beneficial™ Cotton program is designed to scale the implementation of carbon farming practices within the working landscapes of California's Central Valley. The program’s emphasis is to enhance biological life within irrigated cropland soils, to improve soil structure, soil-water holding capacity, natural fertility and carbon drawdown. And thereby, increase resilience to drought, counter erosion, and benefit the climate.
- 3" inseam, 13 1/4" leg opening on size S.
- Nalani is wearing a size S - Height 5'9", Bust: 32", Waist 25", Hips 35"
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Women's California Shorts
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture