Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved piece because it just feels that good.
Endlessly versatile and always essential-you will wear this layers for years to come.
Color / Sky High Desert Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Sky High Desert Plaid
Mauve Rainbow Plaid
Night Arcadia Plaid
Ultramarine Green Arcadia
Petal Benson Plaid
Faded Olive Archer Plaid
Cloud Halo Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Meadow Green Window Plaid
Marine Princeton Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Plum Essex Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Bright Green Bow Check
Mineral Pink Bienvenido Plaid
Mineral Pink Box Check
Olive Branch Cabin Plaid
Bright Blue Ventana Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
- Our beloved Blanket Shirt feels exactly like it sounds.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill, it’s an essential layer you’ll have for years.
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- The fit this season was updated for a touch of ease and length making it a versatile piece to wear as a shirt or lightweight jacket. Available in XS/S and M/L.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 28 1/2'' body length on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Women's Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- HLHeather L.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsSturdy, soft and comfy!
I am impressed with the quality of the shirt! It's very soft and comfortable to wear, and appears to be made very well. I love that it is organic cotton! I have been looking for a nice "flannel type" of shirt, but many of them are made with polyester, which I prefer not to wear. While it's pricey, it is worth it. It was bigger than I imagined. I ordered the M/L, and probably could have done one size smaller for a more fitted look, but still with some room. I am keeping it though, since I could wear it as a light jacket.
- JMJoAnn M.Verified Reviewer5 months agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Blanket Shirt!
My blanket shirt arrived today and it fits perfectly. It’s so soft and looks wonderful. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
- DSDani S.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsMy live in shirt
If you want a shirt that feels like heaven, you get compliments on , and feel like it’s stylish and comfy at the same time this my friends is your new go too! Your welcome! You won’t be sorry.
- MBM Boalt J.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBlanket shirt
I think it’s the ugliest plaid I’ve ever seen and I absolutely LOVE it!!! My friends are jealous!
The fit is perfect.
- CFColleen F.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsUnique
Lots of button down shirts out there. The blanket shirt is a unique weave, soft and substantial.