Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved piece because it just feels that good.
Endlessly versatile and always essential-you will wear this layers for years to come.
Color / Petal Benson Plaid
Sunrise Mojave Stripe
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Sky High Desert Plaid
Mauve Rainbow Plaid
Night Arcadia Plaid
Ultramarine Green Arcadia
Petal Benson Plaid
Sea Green Jones Plaid
Faded Olive Archer Plaid
Cloud Halo Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Meadow Green Window Plaid
Marine Princeton Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Plum Essex Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
- Our beloved Blanket Shirt feels exactly like it sounds.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill, it’s an essential layer you’ll have for years.
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Please note: the fit this season was updated for a touch of ease and length making it a versatile piece to wear as a shirt or lightweight jacket. Available in XS/S and M/L.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 28 1/2'' body length on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Women's Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- HLHeather L.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsSturdy, soft and comfy!
I am impressed with the quality of the shirt! It's very soft and comfortable to wear, and appears to be made very well. I love that it is organic cotton! I have been looking for a nice "flannel type" of shirt, but many of them are made with polyester, which I prefer not to wear. While it's pricey, it is worth it. It was bigger than I imagined. I ordered the M/L, and probably could have done one size smaller for a more fitted look, but still with some room. I am keeping it though, since I could wear it as a light jacket.
- GMGail M.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsA happy consumer
I have and love 4 plaid blanket shirts and just got the grey solid and love it. I live in New Hampshire and they are perfect for 3 seasons.
I receive a compliment and feel youthful whenever I’m out and about.
I look forward to wearing the grey with a printed tee and scarf.
- JMJoAnn M.Verified Reviewer3 months agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsLove my Blanket Shirt!
My blanket shirt arrived today and it fits perfectly. It’s so soft and looks wonderful. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
- DSDani S.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsMy live in shirt
If you want a shirt that feels like heaven, you get compliments on , and feel like it’s stylish and comfy at the same time this my friends is your new go too! Your welcome! You won’t be sorry.
- LGLori G.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsLove it!
Very cozy and comfortable and stylish! Wore it to Nashville and got a ton of complements!